Businesses need to have the upper edge on the competition. Getting the word out on your goods and services is important and made much more easy and memorable if you have the right brand in play.
If you’re like most companies or businesses, you have already adopted a logo and a name. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve got a brand. Both small business owners and C-suite executives understand how brands connect with target markets.
That’s why we’re here. We understand that branding drills deeper than a name, a logo and some advertising. We are here to help facilitate your branding journey from concept to completion.
- Who are my customers?
- What customers do I want to have?
- Who are my competitors?
- What is my competitors’ brand position?
- What problem does my company solve? Does anybody care?
- What is my value proposition? Is it distinctive? Is it relevant to my customers?
- When people think about my company or product, what are the feelings and associations I want them to have? Are they unique? Can we “own” them?
- What are the functional benefits that we deliver to our customers?
- What are the emotional benefits that only we deliver to our customers?
- What kind of personality will my brand have?